Photos Galore!

This blog is dedicated to the creation and sharing of random photos. They can have any subject. Portraits, macros, abstracts, etc... Have fun sharing on The Random Photograph!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello

I am a young person who likes to have fun with GIMP. I would like to dedicate this blog to the creation and sharing of images that have been edited to make them interesting or funny. I would appreciate comments, suggestions, or advice on my photos. I will try to do the same for your photos. Please note that I am a GIMP user only and will not pay for additional software. I usually have my brother help me. I am the one with darker hair and lots of moles on my face. Also, I am an amateur. My computer runs Ubuntu Linux 10.10.

Have fun! :)

Please give me suggestions or share with me some of your own funny photos. To do that, email a request for the current password to lewisperry.file.inbox@gmail.com along with the email address that you want me to to respond to. Then go to home.lewisperry.operaunite.com/file_inbox and put in the password. Then upload your photo(s), which will be deposited on my desktop. PLEASE NOTE: THE PASSWORD CHANGES DAILY!

This blog is a twin of the one at my.opera.com/lewisperry/blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment